The so-called “Golden Years” really can be golden for you if you have solid plans in place and clear objectives you are seeking to reach.
• How far will your finances take you into the future and what can we do to make sure you’ll have enough to address your goals?
• What is a realistic standard of living you wish to achieve in retirement?
• If you acquire additional time after retirement, how will you spend your time?
• What can you do to create the plans that are right for you and when should you begin?
At TFG Investment Group, financial planning is what we are all about – including helping you work towards where you want and need to be in your retirement years.
The laws and legal documents that guide distribution of your assets are constantly changing. It’s nearly impossible for the average person to stay abreast of these changes – a solid reason for you to seek the advice of expert estate planners.
• How can you be certain that distribution of your assets will be made according to your wishes?
• What are the differences between a will, powers of attorney or various types of trusts?
• How can you stay on top of beneficiary designations that are outside of your will, like life insurance contracts, IRA’s and employer-sponsored retirement plan accounts?
• How can you take advantage of various tax benefits and be aware of opportunities that are created as a result of ever-changing laws that pertain to estate planning?
TFG Investment Group knows how vitally important it is for you to remain in control of how your assets will be passed on to those you designate as recipients. Equally important is providing you with meaningful advice for assessing tax benefits.
This information is not intended to be a substitute for individualized legal advice. Please consult your legal advisor regarding your specific situation.
Next to your family home, financing your child’s college education may likely be the largest investment you’ll make in your lifetime. This, too, will require a long-term plan.
• When should you start to save for your child’s college education?
• How much are you going to need?
• How do the costs of state institutions versus private schools compare?
These are just a few of the questions of which the TFG Investment Group is well versed in helping our clients plan for the children’s college educations.